-
November 25th, 2000, 11:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Where do you go to get a 560 repaired? Anywhere in the US? Germany? Any help would be appreciated!
-
November 27th, 2000, 04:10 AM
#2
Inactive Member
The thing about Nizo repair from what I have been told is that parts are very very hard to find. My guy who fixes my Beaulieu also fixes Nizo--give him a call his name is Irv Higdon in California, 1-800-318-3259 Good Luck
-
December 4th, 2000, 07:39 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I film with a Nizo 4080. I have had an extremely hard time finding repair shops in the states, however...there are quite a few in London and Germany. Try www.merzbarn.com. They deal in Nizo cameras.
-
December 31st, 2000, 05:32 AM
#4
HB Forum Moderator
Excellent website, thanks!
-
December 31st, 2000, 02:03 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It's a great web site, but I'm still trying to confirm that he does repairs on Nizos that he isn't selling. I've emailed several times at this point (over a week) w/o reply. If I hear back from him, I'll post his response here--
-
January 4th, 2001, 11:34 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Phillip,
I still haven't heard back from Metzbarn. I made several simple email inquiries regarding repairs & they have been totally silent. 14-20 days is a long time to wait for a reply. If anything changes, I'll update again.
-
January 4th, 2001, 12:18 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Here are some Nizo repairment adresses in Germany, I?d just passed to indiefilms:
Braun / Nizo Geissler H. GmbH, Lichtensteinstr. 75, 72770 Reutlingen, 07072 92970
Braun / Nizo Kunkel, Grgec & Kirchner, W?llst?dter Str. 13, 60385 Frankfurt, 069 461099, Fax 069 467008
Braun / Nizo Nickel Fototechnik, Otto-Lilienthal-Str. 45, 90411 N?rnberg, 0911 522337
Braun / Nizo Riedi Ernst, Kinotechnik, Aubinger Str. 1a, 82166 Gr?felfing, 089 8711199
Braun / Nizo R?ssler Kamerareparatur Werkstatt, Alfredstr. 53, 45130 Essen, 0201 770211
Braun / Nizo Schacherl, Kurt, Buchhofenerstr. 22, 82140 Olching , 08142 12262
Braun / Nizo Scheller, Th, Fotowerkstatt, Bunzlauer Platz 1, 80922 M?nchen , 089 1417177
Braun / Nizo Schniepp Karl, Kelterstr. 54, 71394 Kernen 07151 41049
Braun / Nizo Schukraft Hans, Freibergstr. 74, 70376 Stuttgart 0711 592391
Braun / Nizo Tessmann GmbH, Morgensternstr. 23, 31787 Hameln, 05151 14331; Fax 05151 13112
Braun / Nizo Wille Manfred, Drosselweg 42, 44328 Dortmund, 0231 232946
Braun / Nizo P Geissler H. GmbH, Lichtensteinstr. 75, 72770 Reutlingen, 07072 92970
Braun / Nizo P K. J. P. Foto Trading GmbH, Eppendorfer Weg 213, 20253 Hamburg, 040 4201616,
Braun / Nizo P Kunkel, Grgec & Kirchner, W?llst?dter Str. 13, 60385 Frankfurt, 069 461099, Fax 069 467008
Braun / Nizo P Nickel Fototechnik, Otto-Lilienthal-Str. 45, 90411 N?rnberg, 0911 522337
Braun / Nizo P R?ssler Kamerareparatur Werkstatt, Alfredstr. 53, 45130 Essen, 0201 770211
Braun / Nizo P Schacherl, Kurt, Buchhofenerstr. 22, 82140 Olching , 08142 12262
Braun / Nizo P Schniepp Karl, Kelterstr. 54, 71394 Kernen 07151 41049
Braun / Nizo P Wille Manfred, Drosselweg 42, 44328 Dortmund, 0231 232946
Braun N?rnberg Zentraler Reparaturdienst Geddert, Sigmundstr. 182, 90431 N?rnberg, 0911 6585184
Braun N?rnberg P Kunkel, Grgec & Kirchner, W?llst?dter Str. 13, 60385 Frankfurt, 069 461099, Fax 069 467008
Check out the webpage http://home.t-online.de/home/076137817/s8.htm
Pedro
-
January 6th, 2001, 07:12 PM
#8
Inactive Member
01/06/01
I have finally heard from Metzbarn. The owner's name is Guy Parker & his computer has been down since Xmas. He states that although he personally does not repair Nizos, he has a tech w/ much experience who does. So there's a confirmed source in England.
Pat
-
March 26th, 2001, 05:34 AM
#9
HB Forum Moderator
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks